All the information you need to participate in the Virtual International Day of the Midwife conference will be here on our website. Let’s take a little tour.
Look to the right of this post ⇒
- At the top of the right sidebar is the countdown to the conference.
- Next down is a translate button. Select your language to translate the content of the website, including all the submission forms, pages, and the programme.
- Our sponsors are listed below that — Thanks Frontier Nursing University and the Association of Radical Midwives!
- Looking for a past blog post? Check NEWS.
- Next you can sign up to this blog. You will receive email notifications when new information is posted. Sign up to stay informed!
Look at the top menu ⇑
Click on any menu item at the top of the page to find more information. VIDM 2021 will continue to be updated as we get closer to the conference, with information added about Keynote and Invited Speakers, the 2021 Programme, and how to connect to the conference.
- About VIDM
- The VIDM Conference
- The VIDM Committee
- VIDM 2021 Theme
- VIDM 2021
- Call for Presentation Proposals
- Call for Online Posters
- Call for Facilitators
- Conference Archives
- This is the place to look for information from previous conferences – from 2014 – 2020.
- Presentation Proposals Deadline: 01 February
- Facilitator Application Deadline: 01 February
- Online Poster Submissions Deadline: 01 April
- VIDM conference: 05 May