Did you miss the deadline for presentation proposals? We have good news for you! The call for presentation proposals has been extended for 2 weeks – until 01 March. Check the time in your location HERE.
We know you really want to share what you are doing with the audience of Virtual International Day of the Midwife, and we want to hear from you! Click the button below to go to the information and submission form.
VIDM wants to hear from you! The deadline for presentation proposals is Friday 15 February 2019.
Submit a proposal to share interesting aspects of your practice, your research, or a topic you would like to discuss with midwives around the globe. What better way is there to spend part of International Day of the Midwife than by meeting colleagues?
Click the button below for more information and to submit your presentation proposal:
VIDM facilitators are the foundation of our success. We simply could not do what we do without the support of these outstanding volunteers. The call for facilitators closes 09 March 2019. Sign up now!
What does a VIDM facilitator do?
- Before the conference facilitators work with conference presenters, helping them to use the webconferencing technology to enhance their presentation
- During the conference facilitators moderate the speaker’s session, keeping time and providing space for audience questions and discussions
Each facilitator works with the guidance of a session moderator, assisting before and during the conference. Training is provided. Moderator positions are available for experienced VIDM facilitators.
If you have experience using webconferencing technology and would like to add something interesting to your resume, apply to become a VIDM facilitator today.
To apply, please complete the application form HERE:https://vidm.org/call-for-conference-facilitators/
12:00 UTC on Saturday 9th March 2019
Check the deadline in your time zone: http://bit.ly/VIDoM19-Facilitator-EOI
- Presentation Proposals Due: 15 February 2019
- Poster Proposals Due: 15 April 2019
- Virtual International Day of the Midwife: 05 May 2019 (depending on your time zone)