VIDM facilitators are the foundation of our success. We simply could not do what we do without the support of these outstanding volunteers. Good news! The call for facilitators has been extended, now closes 16 March 2019. Sign up now!
What does a VIDM facilitator do?
- Before the conference facilitators work with conference presenters, helping them to use the webconferencing technology to enhance their presentation
- During the conference facilitators moderate the speaker’s session, keeping time and providing space for audience questions and discussions
Each facilitator works with the guidance of a session moderator, assisting before and during the conference. Training is provided. Moderator positions are available for experienced VIDM facilitators.
If you have experience using webconferencing technology and would like to add something interesting to your resume, apply to become a VIDM facilitator today.
The Call for Facilitators is now CLOSED.
Deadline: 12:00 UTC on Saturday 16th March 2019
Check the deadline in your time zone: http://bit.ly/VIDoM19-Facilitator-EOI
- IMPORTANT DATES 2020
- Call for facilitators closes: 14 February 2020
- Call for presentation proposals closes: 14 February 2020
- Call for poster proposals closes: 01 April 2020
- Virtual International Day of the Midwife: 05 May 2020 (depending on your time zone)
- Remember to subscribe to our blog for updates.