The Virtual International Day of the Midwife celebrates the International Day of the Midwife by bringing together midwives, students, consumers and all parties interested in childbirth from across the globe using online electronic media.
VIDM wants to hear from you! What are you excited about in midwifery? What are your research interests? Share your ideas with the VIDM community. While the call for presentations is now closed, there is still time to submit a poster presentation.
Starting this year, poster submissions will be made via this website. Click on the title below for details and the submission form.
Request for Poster Proposals – Posters will be displayed here on the website. Topics may be midwifery research, international midwifery (this may include the sustainable development goals), midwifery education initiatives, midwifery practice issues, midwifery philosophy, or Safe Motherhood.
Important Dates and information
- IMPORTANT DATES 2020
- Call for facilitators closes: 01 February 2020
- Call for presentation proposals closes: 01 February 2020
- Call for poster proposals closes: 01 April 2020
- Virtual International Day of the Midwife: 05 May 2020 (depending on your time zone)
- Remember to subscribe to our blog for updates.