Virtual International Day of the Midwife has come to an end for another year. Over the next few days the recordings will be added to Programme listings — be sure to check back! We’ll let you know when these are up on our YouTube channel (Virtual Midwives)
Speaking of videos… Here is our thanks to you.
Please be sure to:
Look over to the right, that is how long until the start of VIDM ===>>
Are you ready? Have you:
- checked the program and saved your selections to your calendar?
- check your technology by logging into the conference rooms?
- checked your headset and internet connection?
- invited your friends, colleagues, and students to join you?
Use #VIDM18 across social media. Share!
All sessions will be recorded. Recording links will be posted on the VIDM website and YouTube channel. Check back after the conference for more information.
After the conference:
- Complete the conference survey — We want to hear from you
- Download and complete your Certificate of Attendance
- Share the links to the videos!
Be sure to review the outstanding poster presentations posted HERE
Click through the slide show here – or check the VIDM 2018 Posters page for more information or to download the poster PDFs.
Each year VIDM receives, reviews, and shares outstanding poster presentations from midwifery researchers around the world. The 2018 offerings meet and exceed the standard of excellence we expect.
Take some time to explore these global perspectives in midwifery. Check back frequently — posters will be added until the end of the conference.
Check the Archive for posters from previous years.