All the information you need to participate in the Virtual International Day of the Midwife conference will be here on our website. Let’s take a little tour.
Look to the right of this post ⇒
- At the top of the right sidebar is a translate button. Select your language to translate the content of the website, including all the submission forms, pages, and the programme. Check it out!
- Next down is the countdown to the conference.
- Our sponsors are listed below that — Thanks Frontier Nursing University and the Association of Radical Midwives!
- Looking for a past blog post? Check NEWS here (or the BLOG listing on the Top Menu).
- Next you can sign up to this blog. You will receive email notifications when new information is posted. Sign up to stay informed!
- Australian Midwives. Did you know that VIDM is an ACM CPD Endorsed Activity?
Look at the Top Menu ⇑
Click on any menu item at the top of the page to find more information. The VIDM 2022 tab will continue to be updated as we get closer to the conference, with information about the Pre-conference event, the 2022 Programme, and how to connect to the conference online.
- About VIDM
- The VIDM Conference
- The VIDM Committee
- VIDM 2022 Theme
- VIDM 2022
- Call for Posters Submissions – VIDM 2022
- Keynote and Invited Speakers 2022
- Looking for a past blog post that is not on the home page? Click here!
- VIDM Podcasts
- Check here for the latest podcasts from the VIDM channel – interviews with keynotes, other speakers, and poster presenters.
- Conference Archives
- This is the place to look for information from previous conferences – from 2014 – 2021.
- Call for Poster Submissions – VIDM 2022 Deadline: 01 April
- VIDM conference: 05 May